This is the last of these contactors we have and they each have a small indention on each of the wires. Not a cut and does not look all the way through and seems to be on the wire cover only. We will include some shrink tubing for you to install. See the last 3 photos of what we are describing. We do not know if these are blems or if it happened in shipping. Units will be fully tested before shipping. General Description below.
Contact Arrangement: SPST-NO
Rated Operating Voltage: 12-800 VDC
Rated Operating Current: 100 A (AWG5 cable - 16.8 mm2 cross-section area)
Max Carrying Current: (1 time) 1 Second 500 A, 60 Seconds 180 A, 600 Seconds 140 A
Contact Resistance - Max @ rated carry current: 1.5 mO
Coil Voltage: 12 V
Mechanical Life: 300, 000 Cycles
Operate Time @ 25°C: 25 ms
Insulation Resistance at 500 VDC: 100 MO (50 MO after life test)
Dielectric Withstand Voltage at Sea Level (leakage current < 1mA): 2200 VRMS
Shock (11ms 1/2 sine): 20G’s
Vibration, Sine(10-2000Hz peak, 0.75mm): 20G’s
Operating ambient Temp Range: -55 - 85?
Storage ambient Temp Range: -55? - 125?
Weight, Typical Value: 210g
- Chassis level power terminals – No need for specially routed power cables, special bus bars, or special lugs.
- Rugged EPIC® seal rated to 175°C – Reduced risk of fire or meltdown in over current conditions. The same technology used for advanced aerospace programs.
- Hermetically sealed – Designed to meet: UL1604 for Class I & II, Div 2 and Class III for use in hazardous locations, IP67 for temporary water immersion for 30 min,
SAE J1171 - external ignition protection, and ISO8846 for protection against ignition around flammable gasses.
- Easy to install - base plate fixed with screws, can be installed in any direction.
- Not position sensitive – can be mounted in any position for ease of installation.
- Fully ROHS compliant - fully compliant with ROHS requirements and better for the environment.
Shipping to lower 48 only!
Alaska , Hawaii and Puerto Rico customers must use the Expedited Shipping option!